Covid-19 Safety Procedures
First and foremost, Swift + Company always has – and will continue to – adhere strictly to the guidelines set forth by our Texas state officials. Furthermore, in light of recent events and in the interest of being “vigilant”, we have completed a full-scale review of all pertinent procedures with every Swift + Company employee.
- Team members will be required to remain home if demonstrating signs/symptoms of illness, including but not limited to, coughing, sneezing, runny nose/eyes or nausea.
- Any team members that arrive to work displaying the above symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- All team members will complete a health screening at the beginning of shifts.
- Team members will receive temperature checks on a daily basis adhering to the guidelines set by CDC and government officials.
- All team members will remove all personal belongings (keys, cell phones, jewelry/watches) and place them in designated storage areas. No personal belongings will be permitted in production areas.
- Masks will be worn by all team members at all times until CDC guidelines are changed.
- All team members must wash hands prior to beginning work and in between tasks.
- All team members will wear disposable gloves at all times. Gloves are to be changed if torn, contaminated, when switching tasks, and in specified intervals.
- All team members must maintain mandated social distancing measures.
- Swift + Company offices and vehicles will be sanitized routinely.
EVENT SERVICE PROTOCOL
- All event service team members will be temperature checked at arrival, mid-event and after the event adhering to CDC and government official guidelines.
- Team members will adhere to social distancing guidelines and wear face masks as an added precaution.
- All self-service food and beverage offerings are discouraged until further notice.
- All previously sold self-service food and beverage offerings will be recommended to adjust to a staffed or other option.
- Butler passed and Chef Station mini plate services will continue to be offered.
- Staffed food and beverage stations, rather than self-serve, will be the preferred method of service for the near future.
- Routine sanitizing of all surfaces both in the front and back of the house will take place periodically throughout the event.
- All service locations (stations, bars, etc.) will have hand sanitizer available for team members and guests.
- All table set or rental items such as chargers, plates, glassware and utensils will remain in original packaging and be moved to the dining room just prior to being unwrapped and handled using gloves.
- Any additional or backup products will remain in original sanitized packaging until needed.
- We suggest any passed food items will be served in individual portions in their own china.
- No plate, vessel, or glass will be reused or refilled.
- Service items on the table which are typically communal (water pitchers, coffee carafes, salt and pepper shakers, sugars, creamers) will be brought out upon request, served in individual portions and removed by server.
EVENT PLANNING AND VISIT PROTOCOL
- Team members will inform clients we are currently a handshake free organization.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at venue entrances and throughout venue space as applicable.
- Event Planners will provide all clients the option of virtual consultations and venue visits via Zoom, FaceTime or other virtual meeting software familiar with both parties.
- Clients are asked to drive to locations in their own vehicles.
- All consultations are to take place in spaces that allow an appropriate amount of distance based on the number of guests and team members will maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for team members and guests to use during showroom visits and on site tours as needed.
- Meeting surfaces will be sanitized after in-person consultations and meetings.
The health and safety of our team members and our clients remain our top priority. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.